Monday, June 15, 2009

Intern

It's already been a month since I started as an interning.
I love the job, it feels great being needed by different
departments. The only problem is, the days I work there
I work whole day, so I can't really work on my personal
illustrations hence I haven't been uploading many drawings
lately. (Well, this past few weeks it was crazy getting the
exhibition ready)
And I signed the confidentiality contract so I can't show those
off until they are actually out in market. Although I guess
I need to take some break from drawing... As I seriously haven't
been able to come up with a satisfying idea for something new.

I'll end today's article with a small thing that I was thinking
during work. I've been using photoshop for its true purposes,
and felt so weird doing so. Photo manipulation instead of
painting with it...(I actually don't use photoshop to paint much,
you get the drift)
I was like, "Man, I want to draw this kid with the toy instead of
fixing this photographer's work who didn't give it too much thought
into composition and design." After all, I am an Illustrator.

No comments:

Post a Comment